Open Season: Differentiation and Winning Larger Accounts - Free Webinar
Ready to stand out in the Group Benefits crowd? Ready to create real urgency with the C-Suite? Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to approach financially-driven buyers with data-driven outcomes.
It’s time to hit your market with a fresh message and capabilities!
Join us for a free webinar on:
Wednesday, May 22nd at 12 Noon EST
Open Season: Differentiation and Winning Larger Accounts.
We’ll show you how successful Benefits Brokers are:
- Adopting financial language to approach and engage larger prospects – Speak the language of the C-Suite and drive home your unique sales message.
- Changing the measurement techniques from “trend” to financial outcomes – Focus on the buyer’s key performance indicators (bottom line and margins).
- Using public data to attract larger clients with previously “unknown” metrics – Use ERISA 5500 Reports to fill up your sales pipeline with quality, large accounts.
- Valuing your projects and translating them to cost reductions – Take credit for the valuable work you do and lock the back door on your competition.
If you are a Benefits Broker or provider, it’s Open Season (right now) to maximize your earning potential and bring in new business. There’s a better way to work, and we’ll show you how.
Bonus: We’ll show you a cool tool our clients use to get in the front door with upper-end C-Suite buyers looking for brokers who speak their language. Don’t miss it!
Note: If you are a Property/Casualty specialist, please share this invitation with your Benefits leadership team and key salespeople. Thank you.
About the Analytic Brokerage™ Platform
Leading brokerages and producers across North America choose the Analytic Brokerage Platform to maximize their large account profits, revenues, and growth.
Utilizing the latest KPI’s, client metrics, and business intelligence, the Analytic Brokerage Platform is the only system in existence that helps brokers:
- Quantify a buyer’s financial leakage and true Total Cost of Risk
- Deliver consistent and meaningful reports
- Attract and retain larger accounts
The Analytic Brokerage Platform is currently embedded inside many of North America’s leading brokerages who control over $2,000,000,000 of annual revenues.