Despite the economic and health crises, you might be looking at the best opportunity in decades to create new revenue in large account production. Every commercial and not-for-profit buyer will be asking one question for the foreseeable future:
“How can you help us impact our costs and improve our financial position?”
Some buyers that have been rejecting your prior approaches will now welcome you with open arms (if you can answer that question.) Those of you who change your message to provide the answer will have a tremendous competitive advantage.
Here are the Four Key Ways to Find Gold in a Storm you need to include immediately in your messaging to clients and prospects:
- You must provide a financial impact inside their margins and EBITDA.
- You must pinpoint the Financial Leakage that is eroding their performance.
- You must demonstrate how your resource capabilities will provide long-term solutions to reduce their costs.
- You must deliver an outcome-based measurement of your results tied to their KPI’s.
Of course, this presumes that you have the ability to deliver what you promise. Also, that you understand where the pressure points are inside your buyer’s operations and how to translate it beyond the insurance commodity to their financial statements.
If you don’t know how to do this, you’re headed for big trouble in the coming months and years. The combination of the coming hard market and the predicted recession will take you right out of the game. You and your firm will not be relevant to the buyer unless you meet them on the financial front.
So, now is the time to make the shift from selling a commodity to selling financial outcomes.
All the best to Analytic Brokers,
The Analytic Brokerage Team
Want to go deeper? Join us for our FREE upcoming sales webinar, “Finding Gold in a Storm: How to Prosper in a New World of Brokerage” on May 12th @ 12 Noon EST. It’s FREE to join!
This webinar presentation will outline the 5 Most Important Steps that P/C and Group Benefits brokers must take right now to get moving during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Understand the critical issues that top clients and prospects will be focusing on for (at least) the next 18 months.
- Create a sales message that will IMMEDIATELY resonate with buyers.
- Link your sales (BOR) message to actionable results, outcomes, and proof.
- Create an overwhelming sense of urgency using the buyer’s financial data.
- Maintain your revenue stream in a falling economy.
We hope that you’ll take this opportunity to attend this important webinar. Also, please forward this invitation to those in your firm who might be interested in learning meaningful ways to stay relevant and gain market share during these challenging times.Register Now to Reserve Your Spot (Free Sales Webinar)
About the Analytic Brokerage™ Platform
Leading brokerages and producers across North America choose the Analytic Brokerage Platform to maximize their large account profits, revenues, and growth.
Utilizing the latest KPI’s, client metrics, and business intelligence, the Analytic Brokerage Platform is the only system in existence that helps brokers:
- Quantify a buyer’s financial leakage and true Total Cost of Risk
- Deliver consistent and meaningful reports
- Attract and retain larger accounts
The Analytic Brokerage Platform is currently embedded inside many of North America’s leading brokerages who control over $2,000,000,000 of annual revenues.